From our humble beginnings in 1962, St. Augustine School continues to provide a high quality and well-rounded faith-based education for families within Ponoka and surrounding area.
Serving more than 700 students, we’re proud of our long-standing tradition of offering an excellent faith-filled, educational experience. St. Augustine School offers the Lil’ Stars Pre-School program for four-year-olds, half-day Kindergarten programming and grades 1 through 12.
It’s our pleasure to welcome you and your child to our school community.
First Bell: 8:30 a.m.
Last Bell: 3:00 p.m.
Kevin Prediger, Principal
Luc Gratton, Vice Principal
Kari Davidson, Vice Principal
Rejoicing in the way of Christ, we nurture a love of learning in faith-filled schools!
Souls seeking Christ on a journey of faith, learning and love
- We believe that Christ is the focus of our Catholic Education and integral to our everyday actions.
- We believe that parents are the first and most important educators of children and that our school exists to assist them in providing a high quality education.
- We believe that the education of students is a shared responsibility among the home, school and parish.
- We believe that all students have the right to receive a sound academic education to enable them to apply their learning to daily life.
- We believe that every member of our community has the right to a safe, secure environment where everyone is consistently treated with dignity and respect.
- We believe in accepting, understanding and celebrating the diverse cultures within our school communities.
- We believe in the need to inspire all with a sense of hope.
Download our Education Plan